Featured Vacation RentalLuxury Bayfront Home
Vacation Rental Terms and Conditions
ONE HALF OF THE RENT IS DUE AT TIME OF BOOKING AS A RESERVATION DEPOSIT. THE ENTIRE BALANCE MUST BE PAID IN FULL 30 DAYS PRIOR TO OCCUPANCY. IF ARRIVAL DATE IS 30 DAYS OR LESS THE ENTIRE BALANCE IS DUE AT TIME OF BOOKING. ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE TO Casa de Balboa AND DEPOSITS ARE ACCEPTED SUBJECT TO OWNER'S ACCEPTANCE.
IN THE EVENT OF CANCELATION ANY DEPOSIT IS FORFEITED AND MAY BE REFUNDED WHEN AND IF THE PROPERTY IS RE-RENTED FOR THE COMPLETE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT (less a $100 cancelation fee).
$25.00 WILL BE CHARGED FOR RETURNED CHECKS. NO PETS PERMITTED ON PREMISES UNLESS APPROVED BY CASA DE BALBOA!
**Some rental periods are broken into 7 night blocks and restricted to specific arrival and departure days of the week, namely the Summer and Holiday seasons. These time periods are identified on each properties rate sheet. These 7 night blocks begin on the arrival Saturday at check-in time and expire the following Saturday at check-out time. Any reservations that are incorrectly booked via the online booking tool that do not adhere to this pattern will either be corrected in length of stay (7 night blocks) or to the proper arrival/departure days of the week or be cancelled by Casa de Balboa.**
1. Each unit has a mandatory one hundred fifty to a hundred eighty dollar cleaning fee ($150.00 2 bedrooms $180.00 3 bedrooms). If unit is termed (unacceptable) the charges will be higher.
2. Tenant is responsible for reporting any unacceptable conditions of property in writing to Casa de Balboa on the day of taking occupancy. If no report is made we will presume that the premises are acceptable.
3. Gas, water, and electricity are to be paid for by Casa de Balboa. The telephone is supplied by Casa de Balboa, however the tenant agrees to pay all telephone charges incurred during the time of his/her tenancy.
4. TENANT SHALL NOT DISTURB, ANNOY, ENDANGER OR INTERFERE WITH OTHER TENANTS OF THE BUILDING OR NEIGHBORS. NOR USE THE PREMISES FOR ANY UNLAWFUL PURPOSES, NOR VIOLATE ANY LAW OR ORDINANCE, NOR COMMIT WASTE OR NUISANCE UPON THE PREMISES. IT IS FURTHER AGREED AND UNDERSTOOD BETWEEN TENANT AND CASA DE BALBOA THAT ANY DISTURBANCES RESULTING IN NEIGHBORHOOD COMPLAINTS OR POLICE ACTION SHALL CAUSE TENANCY TO BE SUBJECT TO TERMINATION FORTHWITH AND ALL MONIES TO BE FORFEITED TO CASA DE BALBOA.
5. Tenant agrees to keep the property, furnishings, and appliances clean and in good repair and to pay for any damages tenant or tenant's invitee may cause in excess of the mandatory damage insurance policy that is assigned to the guest. Tenant's personal property is not insured by Casa de Balboa.
6. Tenant agrees to allow owner or his agent or representative to enter the premises for making necessary repairs.
7. Tenant shall not let or sublet all or any part of the premises nor assign his agreement or any interest in it without prior written consent of Casa de Balboa.
8. If tenant abandons or vacates the property before the termination time, Casa de Balboa may reenter the premises and take possession and remove all property.
9. Casa de Balboa and all employees representing Casa de Balboa are not responsible for articles left behind or lost.
10. This is a NONSMOKING UNIT, absolutely no smoking is permitted inside the rental unit. Smoking is permitted outside on patios or decks as long as all windows and doors are shut so that no smoke enters the rental unit. We also ask that all guests be courteous to their neighbors and do not smoke in areas that allow smoke to bother those that do not smoke. All cigarette butts must be disposed of properly and placed in outside trash receptacles. If it is determined that a tenant or guests of tenant have violated this policy Casa de Balboa may charge additional fees and/or terminate tenancy without refund.
11. Tenant must declare at the time of booking the total number of guests that will stay overnight as well as the total number of persons, which includes day guests that would occupy the rental unit at any given time. Tenant agrees they will not exceed the total number of overnight guests declared at time of booking. Tenant further agrees they will not exceed the maximum occupancy for each rental unit, which is 16 persons, on or in each rental property at any given time. If it is found the tenant has violated this policy, Casa de Balboa may charge additional fees or terminate tenancy immediately without refund.
ALL RENTALS OF 31 DAYS OR LESS ARE SUBJECT TO A CITY OCCUPANCY TAX OF 10% OF THE TOTAL RENT.